Retrocross

Объявление

Люмия пишет:
- Прекрасная работа, генерал Хакс, - ещё никогда его звание не звучало так сладко, так подчеркнуто-заслуженно, как сейчас. Темная леди умела карать и хвалить, сегодня Армитажу досталось последнее, а Трауну… Трауну то, что осталось.
Она даже не стала поправлять его о гарантиях безопасности, в конце концов, он мог отвечать за своих людей. К коим Люмия не относилась. Сама женщина намеревалась разнообразить свой вечер очень личной беседой с чиссом… очень личное, настолько личной, насколько позволяла кибернетическая рука, сжимавшая ваши внутренности и пытающаяся выломать вам поясничные позвонки через брюшную полость.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Retrocross » Final Cut » [AU] Dead And Lovely

[AU] Dead And Lovely

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

[icon]http://i.imgur.com/M0CQXIh.png[/icon][nick]Tinman[/nick][status]Dead men are heavier than broekn hearts.[/status]http://i.imgur.com/wMrsyeX.png

Sounds of music

[audio]http://prostopleer.com/tracks/66951460ZEg[/audio]
[audio]http://prostopleer.com/tracks/720177uwIS[/audio]
[audio]http://prostopleer.com/tracks/10421196zDvI[/audio]
[audio]http://prostopleer.com/tracks/53933250pCz[/audio]

Dead And Lovely

TINMAN, FEMME FATALE

there is a man, a woman and a gun in the city made of green marble

+2

The city longs for me with the smothering songs of the blood-splattered streets and vomit inducing smells of the dead bodies found in the docks rotting away for the gulls to feast in a cheerful delight. Another long day in the Emerald City, cheating husbands sniffing viridian dust off the hookers’ thighs, innocent damsels standing in a harm’s way with a barrel of a gun as their sole confidant and silent warden. The city never changes; no one does if they can help it. I know I wouldn’t.
[icon]http://i.imgur.com/M0CQXIh.png[/icon][nick]Tinman[/nick][status]Dead men are heavier than broekn hearts.[/status]
The sign on the front door to the lobby of the Williams & Valente Building once again has a green paint splashed all over it. Emerald City my ass! Third time in two weeks. And since the last Animals were evicted more than a month ago it has to be a message to me personally. Humans seem to be truly preoccupied with this master race mentality rush these days. No one gives two shits if you are legally recognized, as one of them, unless you have a beating heart to rip out of your chest and a set of bones to crush.  I smile politely at a concierge lady scrubbing away the thick paint off the sign, she grants me a stern look and grumbles something under her breath. She hates me and doesn’t make a secret of it. I like her for that.

No correspondence for me in the carefully organized mailboxes on a wall of grey concrete and flaking patches of green paint. As if there ever was. Sometimes I wonder why do they even bother to have this display of social services lack of giving a fuck about these parts of the City. Hundreds of buildings with their own leery residents and fishy landlords. However, the rent is low and the clientele is in abundance. Beggars can’t be choosers in this neck of the woods, beggars are happy if they are not devoured by the rabid wolves roaming around the place.

The office is on the last floor. Hefty wooden door with a stained glass window, green lamp in the corner of the desk and window shades preventing the City to pry about the place. Everything is in order. Everything is in its place. The only thing missing is trouble. And if I know a thing about troubles they don’t like to be missed.

+3

soundtrack

You never play in a sad game in the Emerald city, that's what they say. None of my concern, for sure; here, in the Emerald city, you do never follow rules of despair or hopelesness, neither do you get a chance for luck and happiness.
At the end of the day you're able only to smoke a poppy cigarette under the cracked moon and think about all the things you couldn't prevent, starting with some maniac's seven victims (such a pleasant idea to poison poor maidens by inks), ending with the Wizard's new law, which allowes munchkins slavery cartels act legally. Here, in the Emerald city, even blood painted green, as for escape — you're already dead, love, why'd you redouble your destiny? The sunset is drowning into the horizon's glazed fog and I'm in a complete lack of cigars. 
I hate to smoke poppy and I hate graphite's monchromic evenings, but I'd lie if I call Tinman one of my least favourite kind of men. He's more like a look-in-the-depths-of-your-shit person. And shit needs to be done.

Femme Fatale doesn't get hired for making miller from Topaz fields pay alimony or tiaras' robbers capture. Sorry, kids, auntie Fatale knows her business and choose missions she finds curious enough. I guess, that old-fashioned escape to Rubin canyons idea with a sweet lover-boy was quite a wise decision; it's a pity he couldn't keep hangin' on. I'm not a fan of dirty tortures, you know, and still, when your order starts to beg for not only mercy but love, you remember that for good. He was too sweet, though, and I avoid candies and candymen. I crumble 'em.   
Gravel crunches and humming, purple bottle shards shine like puddles between stones; cleaner with two convictions (golden-hearted, that Tinman) laundering blown bulbs and grumbles something 'bout courtesans on pasture. Not that I'm complaining. Everyone makes their own livin'.

The floorboards are creaking and breaking through under the heels, dress is bursting at the seams and trying hard to fell down, poppy cigarettes' smoke rings are filling lungs with warm, bruises and split lip are smarting — habitual journey. I'm coming in without knockin', as usual, floppin into a plush chair and lazily tidy my hair.
— Got a whiskey?  — voice hoarses, nevertheless I'm enormously glad that I managed to get to my boy Tinman. — Wouldn't mind ice. Lots of ice.
The shadowy Emerald city disappears in the twilights, as it has never existed, has never been built on carats. Blurry buildings' silhouettes seem to jump above the yellow brass sky. I put feet up on the low metal table and bow my head:
— Did you miss me, honey?
[icon]http://i.imgur.com/zP8u7mP.gif[/icon][nick]Femme Fatale[/nick][status]give me a kiss, darlin'[/status][sign]why don't ya do right?[/sign]

Отредактировано Lorna Dane (03.05.2016 23:32:23)

+3

_music_

She walked into the room like she owned the building and I have not paid rent for a year. A strong icy vodka with tonic in a tall glass of trouble. She smelled of poppy and regrets. I was not afraid of the latter and the former did not do much for me in my state of being. She graced to the only chair in front of the desk and flipped her hair for the show. I swear to gods if I had a heart she would walk all over me in those heels and I would have been happy to keep her feet from touching the scorched earth. Alas, I don’t and I hope to keep it that way for as long as I can.

- You never bother with introduction, pretty face. – I keep the lonely whiskey bottle with a label so faded it is almost grey in one of the table’s compartments just for her. – No ice, sugar. Plain old whiskey and a story that’s all I have. And I don’t think you came to listen to one of those. – The glass slides to the side of table almost falling but she catches it with a grace of a cat lazily playing with a mouse. I like that. She knows I like that. – What brings you hear ms. Fatale? Will Emerald City see the light of the next morning?

She has a name. A real one. Given to her by her parents, printed in all the forms and, perhaps, engraved on her gravestone one day. However, she doesn’t use it, neither am I. Two nameless hermits in the search for a better life. She calls me Tinman, I call her my Femme Fatale. The bringer of distraction and death. The things I need to feel alive. It is pretty hard without a live cell inside you if I say so myself.

[icon]http://i.imgur.com/M0CQXIh.png[/icon][nick]Tinman[/nick][status]Dead men are heavier than broekn hearts.[/status]

+3

soundtrack

Every little pretty girl from the very beginning of her tiny piligrim road have to remember: men are bastards, violent animals, and there is no good apart from 'em. The biggest mistake of mine belongs to that simple rule, but life lessons learned the hard way. Love 'em and leave 'em fast, never give all the heart. My heart is made from granite and poured with acid, but still.. Still I wouldn't regret entrusting it to Tinman. He's not a man, though; maybe influences.
— Nah, — I smirk and choke 'cause of watercolor amber liquid, — a real lady should keep an eye on her wardrobe. Enjoy, sweetheart, no talking 'til I fix my inappropriate look.
I don't give a fuck, truly, so the dress falls down. It covered with clotted ocher blood spots, whereas I am marked with dark orange scars. But, I've just said, a real lady knows how to follow the dress-code, and I doubt Tinman loves me without anything that doesn't matter. Fabric doesn't.

— My darlin', don't you have a coat or something warm? I'm shivering, — whiskey is disguisting, but braching. Bones and muscles start to ache blunting, and final chords to the serenade of steel sky explode in the corrosion. Rain shines through waterfalls of a soft blue smaug and I'm holding my breath, trying to long the pause as far as I might.
Shit needs to be done, Tinman's the only one I trust, and my head runs the pulse beat. Same old story, why am I afraid 'en?

— Coven, — I say, walking to the window's bent jalousie, — it's the coven, honey. We're goin' deep down and witches are flying in clouds, making their own lousy stinkin' deals. And — do not deny it — you knew her, 'e Wicked Witch of West. Elphaba.
I know my man; I know his bitter smile and his raucousness under evenin', I know he gives a fuck and I know he's making hard efforts not to stare at me right now, then I'm naked. I know my man — that's why I'm afraid.
He will agree to help. And it may perish both of us.
[icon]http://i.imgur.com/zP8u7mP.gif[/icon][nick]Femme Fatale[/nick][status]give me a kiss, darlin'[/status][sign]why don't ya do right?[/sign]

+3

There is a thing about living without a heart. You get used to it. The whole world crumbles in front of you and you don’t even flinch as the debris is scratching your cheeks. Piece by piece. One after another. You just dust off your coat and keep on walking. You numb your senses, shove your humanity in a back pocket of your leather coat and keep your eyes open not to miss a thing. And boy, was there a thing to keep an eye on.

Blood splattered dress falls to the floor like the burned wings of the ancient fool who tried to reach the sun hit the ground. She doesn’t flinch a muscle under my gaze. Dark orange scars sing me the songs of her life and I listen. God only knows what she had to endure; God only knows how long it will take her to finally snap. I know I will be by her side when she does. The last rusty knight of the lady wrapped in green velvet and blood soaked.

Old duster smells of smoke and she drowns in it without a second of hesitation. She trusts me, and this can’t be bought with all the jewels this rotten city has to offer. Her silhouette is black in a cracked window frame and her words bring green poison to the heart I don’t carry in my chest.The coven. Elphaba. The words I never want to hear come like an avalanche and smother me to the point where I wouldn’t be able to breathe if I had to. I hit the table with a fist and it cracks with the thunderous echo from the outside storm.

- She’s dead. You know that.

+3

soundtrack

— She's very much alive, honey.
I detest my divine ability to cut Tinman's non-existed heart into oblong mandarin slices. If a storm is meant to come, the embodiment is chosen. My poor lonely love, my proud shooter, my nameless hero — we're tidied together in pain and fury, and the day you'll have yourself broken, dead in soul, the reason will be blamed with  Femme Fatale colours. Why didn't you run years ago? What made you decide to stay?
My poor, poor lonely heartless love...

— Or, perhaps, you'll say you've never felt her magic again? Never guessed, never asked yourself, if 'e Wicked Witch in black shroud could escape, spread her brooms and fly away?
Funny joke! Elphaba knows, how to impress and rise from the grave with fireworks. Sometimes I wonder, who's the aim of that poisoning salute — the city is reflected only in mirrors which are cracked.
— I should've come to Glinda, but 'at blonde pinkish glittering bitch is all the same. Or maybe even worse. And shinier. Heard she made the quadlings built her a castle, whole from crystals and diamonds. Castle, covered with bone dust and pinky dwarfy blood.
Besides, I got a score to settle with an old friend Glinda. Debts payed on Thursday are bad luck, and I am superstitious.

— I hoped that... Y'a know, that past's gone. 'e Witch of the North is gone. That we deserve a blank sheet to start over.
Whisper breaks undesirable, and the desperate smile is gifted. Be careful what you wish for, it might come true they shout, and here, in the Emerald city, every tiny wish might happen and last. I snap my fingers and dissolve into poppy smoke's gouache tubers. The window rattles and ponderous platinum raindrops exterminate the drought.
Say you won't follow me, my love. Say you will stay, safe and sound.

Отредактировано Lorna Dane (11.05.2016 19:51:20)

+3

OST

She drowned the room in pain and remorse with her words of truth. With her words of wisdom, which she couldn’t have had at her age by any means. Alas, here she was, shattering the dim stained-glass windows of my life with a smile on her angel face facing the storm outside. She knew everything. How could she not. Everyone new. No one talked about it. But they knew.

I don’t have a heart for a reason and her name is Elphaba. The witch. The savior. The damned. I still try to catch a glimpse of her face in a crowd. She haunts my dreams and tortures my memories. The witch who died for our sins. But I wouldn’t say that out loud, for I am not worthy of her name on my lips. I let her down too many times. Not today. Today is a chance to do something right.

I saw her last time in the storm just like this. I remember digging the grave. She was so peaceful, so innocent. I could not have been wrong about it. I know jack shit about life, but I be damned if I don’t know a thing or two about death. And she was. Dead. Cold in a ground. Six feet down. A gravestone with no name. I remember the place.

- We gotta go. – She doesn’t move a muscle. Another lightning strike lights up her silhouette in a window frame and I touch her shoulder. My duster feels warm on her skin. Why do you came here? Do you want to see me fail or help me getting up from the mud i'm stuck in? I honestly don’t know and don’t want to care. My hand finds hers and I whisper almost touching her ears. – Now. - Another thunder cracks in a distance.

+2

soundtrack

You might find it funny, but you do not measure such thing as love in midnights, in daylights, in cups of coffee or carats of diamonds. Here, in the Emerald city, people say, love might be bought, if you follow the right side of the street. I guess they are right. I am a fool, and birds, who sing a poem to the honour of the foolish girl in love above the bloody earth, are right. I also guess, he doesn't know; billions cups of coffee can not be recognized in the depths of my soul. It's covered with poppy smoke and lead fissures.
I've never been good in blaming Tinman. I do not want to know how. Perhaps, today's the day.

Elphaba, skinny old bitch... I'd scratch her heart with all the ivy arteries and would burry her in the ocean, a black stone fits her hat. They say, not exactly here, in the Emerald city, but far away, where I am from, that witches can not swim — they drown. Well, look at me, break ano'er glass and put fuckin' whore in the limits of cracked paintin'. 'ere's no reason you'll be dissapointed.

I stop shakin' and smirk. He deserves better. And, certainly, I'm not even thinkin' about poor Fatale. There are men who have dame Fortune in their own debtors; the least they've earned is a bitter truth. I'll be nearby my holy knight in scarlet armor with brave lions in the shadows. That's the way it should end.
I guess, we may be done tonight.
— We should, indeed, — I twist our fingers. Together, huh? The fairy yellow brick road, filled with broken glass and arms of deceased.
The city blows up and then goes away to the cheesy moon. Coat is warm and smells like an apple tree. In fifteen minutes, old concierge lady won't find anybody up here, in the justice tower of the Emerald city.

+2

Вы здесь » Retrocross » Final Cut » [AU] Dead And Lovely

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно